Forums > RTX 2017

Where Ya Comin From?

Posts (36)

• shobr0

shobr0 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33513712 - 10 months ago

Something that I always loved when going to cons was finding out where people came from and what they were most excited for! It's always cool to see how far people travel to go somewhere!
    I'll start, I'll be coming from Ohio and I'm most excited to meet Miles and learn more about his writing process!
    How about all you lovelies? 

• Matt317

Matt317 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold the guy

#33513861 - 10 months ago

Portland, Texas, just north of Corpus Christi. Thankfully, I don't have to travel as far as most others. :)

• Spb273

Spb273 Social Media Strategist

#33513953 - 10 months ago

Virginia Beach, Virginia! So quite a ways! We'll be flying into Austin on Thursday! 

• illyria250

illyria250 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Just a Gym Teacher

#33514586 - 10 months ago

Erie, Pennsylvania! Coming into Austin on Wednesday and leaving Monday. This will be my 5th RTX.

• moriuh

moriuh FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold bees???

#33516064 - 10 months ago

Daytona Beach, Florida! :) I'll be flying in Wednesday and flying out Monday. 2nd RTX. I'm most excited to meet 2 of my best friends for the first time, and for the Always Open, LGBT, and Relationship Goals (if there is one) panels. This is my 2nd year going. :D

• Slam_Shady

Slam_Shady FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33520524 - 10 months ago

Chattanooga, TN! This will be my third RTX and I am stoked to round the corner to my gate in the Atlanta airport to see the sea of Rooster Teeth shirts. It is always a good feeling.

• kirstenxo

kirstenxo FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Miles Luna Fangirl

#33521835 - 10 months ago

The good old South West of England. It's gonna be a long swim.

• codyhauri

codyhauri FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33524726 - 10 months ago

This year will finally be my first RTX experience. Coming from Indiana. Would bit nice if I didn't have to come back. lol

• celieus

celieus FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33526326 - 10 months ago

Coming From Lougheed, AB Canada. Driving down in my new car going to make a big vacation out of it. 

• NeumannJ16

NeumannJ16 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33534619 - 10 months ago

Technically from Washington Township, NJ. But coming from LA after anime expo. Going to be one hell of a vacation.

• MFingers

MFingers Human-Shaped Magpie

#33540275 - 9 months ago

LA. I thought I was about to drive for about five minutes before I realized it'd be an eighteen hour drive. Alone.

So: air travel, woo!

• DiegoMorales

DiegoMorales FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Diego Morales

#33542198 - 9 months ago

Mexico City :)

• garethwilson

garethwilson FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33543238 - 9 months ago

Wiltshire, which translates one short train journey to London

• Bucky_bkb

Bucky_bkb FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Percussion Adept, Gaming

#33562180 - 9 months ago

Albany, Ga here! First RTX for me and I'll be driving out with my younger brother. Going to stop and get to see the uncle I've met before but he hasn't gotten to yet. Looking forward to this!

• Gingerchan87

Gingerchan87 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33562268 - 9 months ago

Nashville TN. Me and two friends are coming to RTX for the first time. and staying a little after so i can visit family and see my niece for the first time. A nice little vacation. Can't wait!

• Just_Cillian

Just_Cillian FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33564202 - 9 months ago

Kerry, Munster, Ireland reporting in!

• MaeBerry

MaeBerry

#33564292 - 9 months ago

• MaeBerry

MaeBerry

#33564293 - 9 months ago

Kalamazoo, MI and I'll be flying in on Thursday!

• B3agle

B3agle FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33564655 - 9 months ago

Coming from Australia for it (though technically will be flying from London), so bit of a journey for me, I guess

• rolltide424

rolltide424 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33565811 - 9 months ago

Driving from south Alabama with 2 of my friends for the 3rd straight year. It's always fun to make a road trip out of it!

• savingprivatedonut

savingprivatedonut FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33566247 - 9 months ago

Coming from Idaho! Air travel all the way, Drove one year. Not a good choice, haha. First time VIP though - stokeddddd.

• StuckOnRvB

StuckOnRvB FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33570847 - 8 months ago

Will be coming from Singapore! Although I will technically be flying in from San Fran, cause I'll be traveling the west coast for a few weeks before RTX

• negakat

negakat Jack Who Death Forgot

#33573831 - 8 months ago

flying down from Portland, OR for this second year o/

• FATE_spartan

FATE_spartan

#33576954 - 8 months ago

First time coming from Modesto, CA. With my friend and his girlfriend. I'm excited and nervous and can't wait to go.

• mypal1990

mypal1990 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The one who works

#33577315 - 8 months ago

I'm flying from Jersey City, NJ. This is my first RTX but I've been to Austin a couple of times.