Top 10 Characters We Want In Super Smash Bros. Switch - Editor Notes
- Wanna feel alive?? Produce a Top 10 in 22ish (working) hours.
- We all jumped in to make this Top 10 and it was really fun to come together for it. Gerardo edited that intro in After Effects, Nick edited the Banjo entry and we all wrote sections of the script. A ScrewAttack labor of love!
- Chad correctly pointed out to me that I love referencing Anchorman in videos. I think that movie might be the foundation of my mental reference house.
- Of all of the clips I could choose for the Kingdom Hearts III portion of the #1 entry, I chose the Toy Story clip because I love that movie and that clips makes me happy.
- I wrote the secret number 11 and I'm strangely proud of it.
The Desk of The Desk of DEATH BATTLE - Editor Notes
- There were a couple of times this week at work where people looked over at my monitor to see what I was working on without context. It made for some classic awkward hilarity. (I'm looking at you "Make Crash Kawaii AF" Sony Executive and bifurcated penis bandicoot)
- Sprite animating is super fun. I wouldn't want to do what the DEATH BATTLE/DBX artists do but I'll do 5 seconds of Crash jumping, anytime.
- Crash is weird. Crash's Japanese commercials are weird. But also commercials in general are pretty weird right? I don't really have a follow up for that I was just thinking about how strange they are.
- Anyone else get any Gus vibes from the orange guy at 2:47?
Watch the video: RT