November 2nd and 3rd Folks

Posts (36)

• afa1234

afa1234

#32651897 - 4 years ago

In reply to crazyj_311, #29:

phew! bring some good music, thats quite the drive

• MuzakMaker

MuzakMaker FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32651898 - 4 years ago

I have sent out a few messages here on the site and haven't gotten many responses.
    I am trying to coordinate lodging for the 1st through the 3rd (4th if someone else is willing to check in/out). Please message me if you are still looking for accommodations or know someone who is. As DeltaSix so wisely said hotels are expensive and sharing a room with even one person can drastically reduce the cost.

• theperson17

theperson17

#32651899 - 4 years ago

So quick question, the dates that Chelsea had us sign up for, are those dates a preference and we will be told later what the actual assigned dates will be? Also does this date include the tour of RT offices?

• axiskae

axiskae FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32651900 - 4 years ago

In reply to theperson17, #32:

The date you picked as your primary is the date you will get your tour and take part in filming (from 7pm to 7am)

RT will be filming on all 5 of those dates, but only the one you picked as your primary will be the date you take part

• theperson17

theperson17

#32651901 - 4 years ago

In reply to axiskae, #33:

Ok, thanks. And I'm assuming you meant to say 7am to 7pm?

• axiskae

axiskae FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32651902 - 4 years ago

In reply to theperson17, #34:

no, the shoots are at night, 7PM to 7AM

• theperson17

theperson17

#32651903 - 4 years ago

ok sorry for the confusion, but assuming I go on the 10th, I should be where, at 7pm on the 10th.

• axiskae

#32651904 - 4 years ago

In reply to theperson17, #36:

At the specified filming location (more information will be released later this month by Chelsea)

• dahngrest

dahngrest FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold manic pixie trash panda

#32651905 - 4 years ago

Looks like Chelsea has sent us the filming location info. We'll be shooting in Manor, TX which is just outside of Austin. However, the hotel she mentioned in the email, America's Best Value Inn, is $170 a night. So we might be better off sticking with cheaper hotels near the studio and carpooling out to the shoot.

A post about possible carpool options has been set up here if anyone wants to contribute. If we're short on cars for carpooling, I'll be around the 2-4 and don't mind renting a car and driving if others want to chip in.

• mochimaccha

mochimaccha FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Draws Pictures

#32651906 - 4 years ago

I myself was probably just planning on Ubering a ride down to the shooting location on the 2nd since it looks like Manor is covered in their operating area, but if I can tag along a carpool I'd be willing to save that money.

• billyz90

billyz90 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32651907 - 4 years ago

Anyone still looking to fill up a room? I'm available to share!
    (Nov 1-4)