Forums > The Infamous 535

Other Day 1ers?

Posts (26)

• mochimaccha

mochimaccha FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Draws Pictures

#32651710 - 4 years ago

Hey! I was wondering who else was planning to go to the first day tour/shoot (November 2nd) as I am! I've seen many people planning on going the second weekend but many less people who plan on going that first weekend. As a college student I sadly can't visit for too long but I'll be in Austin from the 1st to the 4th and would love to hang out with some others who'll be in town this first weekend!

• Ecoli13

Ecoli13 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Infamous 535

#32651711 - 4 years ago

I'm flying in on the 2nd, but I might do the shoot on the 3rd. I'd definitely be down to see some of the city.

• OddLittleDuck

OddLittleDuck FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Community Support

#32651712 - 4 years ago

I'm planning on being in Austin the 1st-8th and I would love to see people too ^_^ we'll have to plan dinner at home slice or something! :D

• mitchtheriault

mitchtheriault FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32651713 - 4 years ago

I'm going from the 1st to the 4th as well! Can't wait to see the city

• OddLittleDuck

OddLittleDuck FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Community Support

#32651714 - 4 years ago

My friend that I'm staying with and I are planning on going out to sixth street the night of the 1st. It's supposed to be crazy with all the festivities from Halloween still going on :D It'd be awesome to have a big group to go with!

• MuzakMaker

MuzakMaker FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32651716 - 4 years ago

I plan on flying in on halloween and then flying back as soon as I can after the first shoot.

• AceOXAT

AceOXAT FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32651717 - 4 years ago

My plan is putting the 2nd as my first choice and the 3rd as my additional. I'd fly in on the 1st and leave on the 4th.

• snarkastic

snarkastic

#32651718 - 4 years ago

Woo, officially booked my flight! Flying in on the 2nd and out the 4th.

I asked for the 3rd as my primary, but since it seems like this is the lesser populated of the two main shooting chunks, I'm hoping to be there on the 2nd as well.

• Ecoli13

Ecoli13 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Infamous 535

#32651719 - 4 years ago

I'll be around the 2nd to the 4th, as well. I have a hotel room booked for 4 people for those same days. Message me if you're interested in a spot.

• afa1234

afa1234

#32651720 - 4 years ago

Im gonna be down there most likely from the 1st to the 6th or so i think, not 100% sure how long ima stay yet

• crazyj_311

crazyj_311

#32651721 - 4 years ago

I will be driving in on the 1st, and heading out on the 4th. I would like to do some room sharing. I have a lack of additional funds because I will be flying out to LA on the 5th. Tickets and hotels for 3 out there are pretty high.

• MuzakMaker

MuzakMaker FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32651722 - 4 years ago

So I booked my ticket and I will be in town on the 1st-3rd and I would love to do some room sharing.

• afa1234

afa1234

#32651723 - 4 years ago

im join down either the 31st or the 1st an will probably be there till the 7th or so

• DarkXknight

DarkXknight

#32651724 - 4 years ago

I'm flying in the morning of the 2nd, so I'm down.

• mochimaccha

mochimaccha FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Draws Pictures

#32651725 - 4 years ago

Less than one week HYPE

• afa1234

afa1234

#32651726 - 4 years ago

In reply to loveassassin, #16:

Woop woop!

• jurassic_jake

jurassic_jake FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32651727 - 4 years ago

So I filled out the survey that Chelsea linked in the email about a week ago, but I haven't gotten a response from her confirming my spot. I plan to come for the November 2nd, which I put in the survey. With that date being this weekend, I am starting to get worried that I haven't heard back. I have emailed Chelsea, as well as PM-ing her on the site. I am not sure what to do. I realize she must be busy and I don't want to seem like a pest, but I am getting anxious. Any recommendations?

• axiskae

axiskae FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32651728 - 4 years ago

In reply to JakeSmith12, #18:

There isn't a confirmation, the only date that is fully booked is the 9th
    All 5 days are shooting days and they will be using extras, both paid and unpaid(us)

• jurassic_jake

jurassic_jake FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32651729 - 4 years ago

I get all that. I am just getting worried since I haven't heard from her. November 2nd is the only day that will work for me, so I want to make sure that I'm good. I would hate to get down there, only to find out that there was no more room. Also, upon submitting the survey, there was a screen that said that Chelsea would be in contact within a few days. Since I filled out the survey last Tuesday, October 21st, and I haven't heard back I thought I should try to contact Chelsea. Really, it would just be reassuring to hear from her. There is still so much uncertainty on my end of this opportunity, that it would be a relief to not have to worry about whether or not things would work on their end, you know?

• axiskae

axiskae FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32651730 - 4 years ago

In reply to JakeSmith12, #20:

That survey was originally created on the 14th, the 'few days' was referring to the email that we eventually got on the 21st, there will be another email when Chelsea gets back from MCM for the specific groups

• jurassic_jake

#32651731 - 4 years ago

Thanks.
    By the way, I know there was talk of 535's meeting up to do stuff in Austin while we're down there. Any more news on that?

• mochimaccha

#32651732 - 4 years ago

In reply to JakeSmith12, #22:

I think that's something the different groups for the different dates will need to plan out, personally I'm definitely wanting to try and do some fun stuff around Austin with some other Nov 1st-4th people. I'm thinking of making a facebook group for it to better coordinate with epople if anyone thinks that'd be helpful.

• jurassic_jake

#32651733 - 4 years ago

That would could definitely be helpful. I just want to make sure that if I don't go to something, it is not because I didn't know it was happening, you know.

• mochimaccha

#32651734 - 4 years ago

In reply to JakeSmith12, #24:

Just learned I can't create a facebook group without adding anyone to it first. If someone could send me a friend request so I at least have one person to make the group with that'd be peachy. www.facebook.com/jim.darkmagic.7

• jurassic_jake

#32651735 - 4 years ago

In reply to loveassassin, #25:

Just friended you. Also sent a message, just in case.