Forums > The Infamous 535

[UK Only] Introductions / Planning

Posts (68)

• patrickecho

patrickecho

#32569269 - 4 years ago

In reply to emceeneely, #51:

Sure, but I think you'll probably want to organise that separately so as not to confuse matters too much here :)

• pr0udy

pr0udy FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32569270 - 4 years ago

In reply to DaemosRising, #50:

Oh, neato! Want to meet up and check in together? I'm getting a crazy early coach from Exeter so I'll be at the terminal just after 7AM.

That goes for anyone else getting the 11:45 from Heathrow on the 8th of November. We should try to get seats allocated together too!

Post edited 10/22/14 3:04PM

• telstar17

telstar17

#32569271 - 4 years ago

Hello guys , I would really like someone to pick up my swag bag for me just to avoid the transatlantic shipping. I'll be willing to pay shipping costs either by cash on delivery with Royal Mail or via PayPal. I need someone that can confirm they are able to so I can inform Chelsea. Thanks in advance!!

• emceeneely

emceeneely FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold RTXL Guardian

#32569272 - 4 years ago

In reply to patrickecho, #52:

If you can sort me out with a match from the forms then I can just tell whoever gets my ticket who to give it to so that'd be good. Thanks smiley0.gif

• patrickecho

patrickecho

#32569273 - 4 years ago

In reply to emceeneely, #55:

Alright, that sounds good to me.

I'm going to leave the form open until MONDAY, at which point I'll start matching up. If any UK people haven't filled it out, whether you're going or not, do so now!

• KyleW19

KyleW19

#32569274 - 4 years ago

Extremely late to the party! I'm Kyle, 22, from the Lake District in sunny (ha!) Cumbria!

Can't wait to get out there! Now that I've applied for my ESTA and booked my flights its all becoming very real :)

If anyone has any links for suggested accommodation or places where other 535'ers are staying then that would cool to know.

• marklaird97

marklaird97 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32569275 - 4 years ago

In reply to Splebs, #57:

Hey Kyle, I live in Cumbria as well! Just on the west coast. I was wondering if you could pick up my swag bag for me, I'm happy to pay for any delivery costs.

• deadfastpro

deadfastpro FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32569276 - 4 years ago

In reply to patrickecho, #56:

DONE

• marklaird97

marklaird97 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32569277 - 4 years ago

Can anyone pick up my swag bag? I'm happy to pay for postage to get it from you to me.

• marklaird97

#32569278 - 4 years ago

Need to know so Chelsea knows who is picking it up

• DaemosRising

DaemosRising

#32569279 - 4 years ago

To all those leaving on the 11:45 flight out of Heathrow on the 8th, I feel like we should decide on some way to meet up at the airport, or at least recognise each other as 535 members during boarding. I'd imagine most will be choosing a seat the day before, so it might pay to coordinate our seat choices so we can group up on the flight.

• axiskae

axiskae FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32569280 - 4 years ago

In reply to MarkLaird97, #60:

roosterteeth.com/groups/forum/viewTopic.php?id...

• marklaird97

#32569281 - 4 years ago

Sorry about that, my inbox on the site hasn't been showing any messages, its all sorted now.

• patrickecho

patrickecho

#32569282 - 4 years ago

By 'it's all sorted', do you mean you don't need a matchup?

Also, @Telstar17, on the off-chance you're checking the forum but not your messages, please go and look at your inbox now! :)

• marklaird97

#32569283 - 4 years ago

I mean I don't need a match up, I've got someone local.

• patrickecho

patrickecho

#32569284 - 4 years ago

Good-oh. :)

• KyleW19

KyleW19

#32569285 - 4 years ago

Anyone flying in on the 7th. I'm taking BA191. If anyone wants to split a cab to Manor then I'm all for it. Seems like most people are staying in Austin itself though.

• Gemannihilator

Gemannihilator FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32569286 - 4 years ago

I'm on BA191 on the 7th, I'm not staying in Manor though.