Forums > The Infamous 535

535 Shared Housing 8th-12th (Payment)

Posts (89)

• Rocker22

Rocker22 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32652036 - 4 years ago

Yeah I had a feeling a first night store run would probably need to be made for a few items.

• axiskae

axiskae FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32652037 - 4 years ago

In reply to srpproud, #75:

Yeah, have fun with that :)

I'll be doing shuttle runs to groups of people (3+) and the Houses, beyond that though you'd have to figure out shopping amongst yourselves

• Ryantorley

Ryantorley

#32652038 - 4 years ago

In reply to Rocker22, #76:

Im sure it would be pretty cheap if a couple of us share a taxi to a local store.

• DrMonocle

DrMonocle FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32652039 - 4 years ago

Were we supposed to get a confirmation email or something like that?

• axiskae

axiskae FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32652040 - 4 years ago

In reply to KyleHoover, #79:

Just a paypal receipt, I have your payment, staying all 4 days.

• Turdy1

Turdy1 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32652041 - 4 years ago

Oh, is there still room for the houses? The group I'm going with has run into a bit of a problem, and I might need another place to stay.

• Turdy1

Turdy1 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32652042 - 4 years ago

Would anyone be able to pick me up at the airport on the 9th, around 11:30am?
    I'm also going to need a ride to the airport on the 12th, probably at 12:00.

• FuzzyPanda95

FuzzyPanda95 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32652043 - 4 years ago

In reply to rachellynne, #57:

My flight gets in around 7:30 in the 8th. Is there a way you can pick me up from the airport? :)

• Rocker22

Rocker22 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32652044 - 4 years ago

I'm also suppose to be coming in around 7:15, I know there is at least a small group of us around that general time so we can all meet up once we arrive.

• SSGWulf

SSGWulf FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32652045 - 4 years ago

I can't speak for Rachel, but Garret will be shuttling groups from the airport. As long as you can find a few people in the same time frame you should be able to get a ride to the houses.

• rachellynne

rachellynne FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32652046 - 4 years ago

None of my posts are coming out in the right tone at current moment. I'm so exhausted I've been up since 6am yesterday and I won't be sleeping before I get on my flight today. The people I've already spoken to about riding with me have rides with me. Forums are a horrible way to try and figure all this out, at least for me. Message me directly if you need rides and we can figure it all out from there.

• Turdy1

#32652047 - 4 years ago

In reply to rachellynne, #86:

Aye, I need a ride. I'll send you a message.

• HiveTyrant

HiveTyrant FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Infamous 535

#32652048 - 4 years ago

In reply to Rocker22, #84:

In reply to FuzzyPanda95, #83:

I should be there at 8:05.

Post edited 11/08/14 12:35PM

• FuzzyPanda95

FuzzyPanda95 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32652049 - 4 years ago

In reply to HiveTyrant, #88:

Cool. We should definitely meet up