Forums > The Infamous 535

General Questions and Answers

Posts (17)

• CWG4BF

CWG4BF FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32569423 - 5 years ago

If anyone wants to know anything about this opportunity, feel fee to ask them here, and people can answer your questions

• Physics4Life

Physics4Life FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Infamous 535

#32569424 - 5 years ago

Has anyone actually been contacted yet? "Don't worry, we have been through this kind of thing before and all 535 of you that want to make the trip to Austin (travel and accommodation were not included) can be in one of a few big scenes we have planned. We will work out the details soon and be contacting all the people who snagged the Perk. Scheduling and planning of this are all subject to the needs of production. I hope as many of you that want to can make it out!"

• imJoshAdams

imJoshAdams FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Infamous 535

#32569425 - 5 years ago

In reply to Physics4Life, #2:

While I obviously can't speak for everyone, I know I haven't, and I doubt anyone has. There is a lot of planning and decisions to be made before they contact us. I imagine when they do contact us they'll want to have information about dates and everything that will be going down while we are there, as well as asking who is actually planning on going. And they can't ask who is going to go before providing dates, because for some people it entirely hinges on if the dates will conflict with school or anything else.

Also, they just entered pre-production today, so, perhaps they have not secured the exact production dates, so they don't know exactly when they will need us.

I would say it's no surprise they haven't contacted us yet, but it probably shouldn't be too long before they do. At the very least, I would expect an update in next week's podcast (since tonight is a repeat of the RTX one).

• Physics4Life

Physics4Life FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Infamous 535

#32569426 - 5 years ago

In reply to imJoshAdams, #3:

Seems logical.

• werm098

werm098

#32569427 - 5 years ago

Sometime this week, if not then most likely next week.

• GivenchiCode

GivenchiCode FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Ian

#32569428 - 5 years ago

I would guess within the next month. If you remember the "Walk on Role" perk, the estimated delivery date says "estimated delivery date: September 2014." So I'm guessing we would be invited to come down around that time.

• catmelon

catmelon

#32569429 - 5 years ago

The last update on the indiegogo page said:

We will have updates this week about when you can expect emails regarding Perk deliveries and any upgrades you may have made.

So I imagine in a week or so we'll know a bit more. Probably not the actual dates or anything, but a little more info on logistics.

• jurassic_jake

jurassic_jake FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32569430 - 4 years ago

So I was wondering if there is any possibility, no matter how minute, of still getting a 535 shirt?

• axiskae

axiskae FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32569431 - 4 years ago

In reply to JakeSmith12, #8:

You would need to get one printed yourself, the logos are here roosterteeth.com/groups/forum/viewTopic.php?id...

• AndreElLoco

AndreElLoco

#32569432 - 4 years ago

You guys are requiring minors to fill out a form, but when you sent the email you didn't specify what is not a minor. Because 16 and older is very broad Is it 18 and over or 21 and over. Sorry if this is a stupid question but I'm finalizing everything and I don't want to show up and get turned away.

• teela

teela

#32569433 - 4 years ago

Minors are usually under 18 so I'd go with that, but if you're really worried you could get the forms signed just in case.

• OrangeWagon

OrangeWagon

#32569434 - 4 years ago

Minor is under 18. That's the cut off.

• ajb790

ajb790

#32569435 - 4 years ago

Did people get emailed with details about this Sundays (9th) shoot yet. I thought I read that last weeks Sunday people got emailed the Friday before

• FuzzyPanda95

FuzzyPanda95 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32569436 - 4 years ago

Can I get a ride from the airport tomorrow night? I feel bad for spamming around the forum, but I need to get to the shared housing without blowing $100 on a cab lol

• Joshuachill

Joshuachill FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32569437 - 4 years ago

Is anyone else confused on what to wear to the shoot on the 11th?? I know we are suppose to bring red, blue, and green, but does that mean wear all the colors at once or bring extra shirts in those colors?

• Xelothen

Xelothen FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32569438 - 4 years ago

Joshuachil: I'd recommend wearing a red, blue, or green sweatshirt/hoodie as it'll be colder. But yeah, just bring an extra piece of clothing to wear, not all at once.

• Joshuachill

Joshuachill FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32569439 - 4 years ago

In reply to Xelothen, #16:

Thanks for the advice!