Forums > The Infamous 535

Group Hangout?

Posts (51)

• SpaceDrummer

SpaceDrummer

#32689368 - 4 years ago

I think it'd be rad to get together at least once outside of shooting to hangout with each other. I was thinking we could all maybe have lunch or dinner together at one of the popular Austin places (such as Home Slice or something) or we could go to Blazer Tag. Probably Saturday or Sunday before shooting would be the best time for this.

Anyone else interested in something like this?

(Also I know there's been some other topics about this, but they all seem to have gone off topic)

• waylain

waylain

#32689369 - 4 years ago

I'm down for anything

• KyleW19

KyleW19

#32689370 - 4 years ago

I would definitely be up for this!

Also if anyone is staying in Manor for their trip shoot me a message and we can arrange to split travel to and from Austin which will be cheaper for everyone :)

• waylain

waylain

#32689371 - 4 years ago

Are you at the Americas Best Value?

• titans_freak

titans_freak

#32689372 - 4 years ago

Here is my schedule for the two days I'm in Austin before the shoot on Monday. If anyone would like to join me and share transportation that'd be great.

Saturday:
    2:00 PM : Arrive in Austin
    3:00 PM : Check-in at hotel 6200 Middle Fiskville Rd K1 SPEEDPASS
    Lunch/Dinner : In-N-Out Burger 4508 I-35 North 2 Races, plus License, plus
    7:00 PM : K1 Speed (Go-Karts) 2500 Mchale Ct any Select T-Shirt
    9:00 PM : Pinballz Arcade 8940 Research Blvd A $61 Value
    Only $49
    Sunday :
    Breakfest : The Omelettry 4811 Burnet Rd
    After Breakfest : Explore Austin
    Lunch : Bikinis Sports Bar 214 E. 6th Street Champions Sports Bar 300 East 4th Street
    2:00 PM : Austin Duck Adventures 602 E 4th St
    4:00 PM : Peter Pan Mini-Golf 1207 Barton Springs Rd
    Dusk : Congress Avenue Bridge / Austin Bats 100 Congress Ave
    Dinner : Home Slice 1415 S Congress Ave
    Dessert : Gourdough’s 1503 S 1st St
    After Dinner : Blazer Tag 1701 W Ben White Blvd
    8:50 PM : South Lamar Alamo Drafthouse (Big Hero 6) 1120 S Lamar Blvd
    After Movie : The Highball/6th Street?

• titans_freak

titans_freak

#32689373 - 4 years ago

In reply to gafftaped, #1:

I'd be down for dinner at Home Slice on Sunday and Blazer Tag afterward.

• waylain

waylain

#32689374 - 4 years ago

Will depend on call times for the Sunday shoot and tour

• KyleW19

KyleW19

#32689375 - 4 years ago

In reply to waylain, #4:

Yeah I am

• Angel4u2nv

Angel4u2nv FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32689376 - 4 years ago

I'd totally be down for the group hangout. I'd love to actually hang out with this awesome group of people. I know we'll be on set with each other, but I'm pretty sure things will be hectic/busy plus the fact we'll have to be pretty quiet when they are shooting dialog scenes. Also, I'd love to catch Big Hero 6! I've been wanting to see that movie since I seen the first trailer for it!

• Arisyth

Arisyth FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32689377 - 4 years ago

I posted some of the things I was interested in doing but missed Gourdough’s in my research. Thanks its added. Lazer team shoot schedule can throw this into chaos. At some point I will be going to In-N-Out and Home Slice, TBD when.

roosterteeth.com/groups/forum/viewTopic.php?id...

FYI to all, a lot of stuff tends to be closed on Mondays in Austin, so check websites to make sure stuff is open, especially restaurants.

• SpaceDrummer

SpaceDrummer

#32689378 - 4 years ago

In reply to waylain, #7:

Yeah that's why In thinking Saturday or earlier on Sunday will be best.

• SpaceDrummer

SpaceDrummer

#32689379 - 4 years ago

Guys while I understand people are trying to figure out carpool arrangements and that's great that people are willing to help each other out, can we not discuss that here? All of the other group planning topics have gone that route and that's why I made a new one.

• afa1234

afa1234

#32689380 - 4 years ago

remember to plan for traffic its pretty bad here

• TylerDaniels

TylerDaniels LNL Podcast

#32689381 - 4 years ago

Whoops, posted another post like this before seeing this one. Oh well. I'd totally be down for this! I was thinking we could get a group together and go see Interstellar at The Alamo (South Lamar location). I'd also like to hit up homeslice or Pinballz or some other cool places I've heard about while I'm there. I'll be getting into Austin around 4 on Saturday.

• TylerDaniels

TylerDaniels LNL Podcast

#32689382 - 4 years ago

Whoops, posted another post like this before seeing this one. Oh well. I'd totally be down for this! I was thinking we could get a group together and go see Interstellar at The Alamo (South Lamar location). I'd also like to hit up homeslice or Pinballz or some other cool places I've heard about while I'm there. I'll be getting into Austin around 4 on Saturday.

• titans_freak

titans_freak

#32689383 - 4 years ago

In reply to Angel4u2nv, #9:

I've already brought my ticket for Big Hero 6 at 9:20 Sunday night, row 4 seat 8, if you're interested in going to see it with someone else.

• TylerDaniels

TylerDaniels LNL Podcast

#32689384 - 4 years ago

So any plans for tomorrow?

• RhinovirusV

RhinovirusV

#32689385 - 4 years ago

In reply to gafftaped, #1:

I'd be down for something like Home Slice or going to the Alamo tomorrow or Sunday (before the shoot... and depending on the shoot times.)

• SpaceDrummer

SpaceDrummer

#32689386 - 4 years ago

What about Home Slice around 5 for dinner and then blazer tag afterwards on Saturday? How's everyone feel about that?

• FuzzyPanda95

FuzzyPanda95 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32689387 - 4 years ago

Damn I'm gonna miss all this :/ I'm coming in around 7-8pm

• SpaceDrummer

SpaceDrummer

#32689388 - 4 years ago

In reply to FuzzyPanda95, #20:

Ugh, this is why I wish we could actually know what shooting times are.

• FuzzyPanda95

FuzzyPanda95 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32689389 - 4 years ago

In reply to gafftaped, #21:

I'm still looking for someone who can pick me up from the South Austin airport when I get in tomorrow night. Can anyone you know help me? I'd rather not pay for an hour cab ride to the shared housing...

• TylerDaniels

TylerDaniels LNL Podcast

#32689390 - 4 years ago

In reply to gafftaped, #19:

That'd be pretty cool with me! I'm getting into Austin around 4:00, checking into the Orangewood Inn & Suites and then seeing what everyone is up to.

• TylerDaniels

TylerDaniels LNL Podcast

#32689391 - 4 years ago

I think we should all meet up and get dinner at Homeslice at 5:00/5:30, then head to Blazer tag, then see what we want to do afterwards. Maybe go catch a movie at the Alamo. We can play it by ear though. I can give people rides to these things if needed. Pretty sure my car is filled for Sunday but Saturday I have room. How many people would want to do this? Just PM me and we can exchange numbers or something and keep everyone who is interested in coming in the loop.

• SpaceDrummer

SpaceDrummer

#32689392 - 4 years ago

In reply to JTD2013, #24:

Okay sounds like a plan lets do this!