Forums > The Infamous 535

Poster!

Posts (14)

• ASUdesigner

ASUdesigner

#32690616 - 4 years ago

Hey everyone, I would like to gather the names of all the 535ers that made it out to Austin and put our names on a poster with the infamous logo. Please let me know if you are interested or if you would not want your name on, that is fine too. When it is complete I'll have a high resolution picture anyone can print or use as a desktop wallpaper. Thanks!

• DeltaSix

DeltaSix FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Infamous 535

#32690617 - 4 years ago

That sounds really cool

• neopa

neopa

#32690618 - 4 years ago

Oops I meant to click yes.

• ASUdesigner

ASUdesigner

#32690619 - 4 years ago

With two mistaken clicks the poll is currently at 18 - 1. Let's do this!

• ASUdesigner

ASUdesigner

#32690620 - 4 years ago

*removed by ASUdesigner*

• pr0udy

pr0udy FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32690621 - 4 years ago

I think RT names would be better (and easier to gather) than real names and from the OP I thought it'd be, like, in the shape of the 535 logo. Like one of those fancy poems. Or just the number 535 like a school leavers jacket.

EDIT: That reads like I don't think what you're doing is cool.

I think what you're doing is very cool. Carry on sir.

Post edited 11/14/14 12:12PM

• axiskae

axiskae FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32690622 - 4 years ago

In reply to ASUdesigner, #5:

It would be best to not use the Lazer Team logo, as it is not something that we can use for anything that will be made (i.e. into a poster) and would only be usable as an image

• axiskae

axiskae FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32690623 - 4 years ago

In reply to srpproud, #6:

I like the idea of it being names inside the logo (so with the 535 logo, all the grey would be replaced with names), and also don't like the names just covering part of the logo

• ASUdesigner

ASUdesigner

#32690624 - 4 years ago

In reply to axiskae, #7:

I wasn't sure if that would be okay or not. Think I can just write out Lazer Team?

• axiskae

#32690625 - 4 years ago

In reply to ASUdesigner, #9:

It would be better not to, as even the name is registered content (we are unlikely to have any legal issues, but there is still a possibility, so it would be best to avoid using any RT/LT brands)

• ASUdesigner

ASUdesigner

#32690626 - 4 years ago

I managed to collect 461 names from a lot of different places all over rooster teeth. Now I need some help verifying I spelled names right and peoples name line up with their screen name or if I missed someone. I'll make you guys a deal. If you send me a message with the correct spelling of your name I will change your name to red or blue, your choice. Also tell me if you want to be excluded. After I get a good chunk of replies I will fancy up the poster. You can find a high resolution image of the names on my profile. The names are in alphabetical order by last name. If I didn't have your last name then it is alphabetical by screen name on the lower half.
    *removed by ASUdesigner*

• CozMoz5000

CozMoz5000

#32690627 - 4 years ago

In reply to ASUdesigner, #11:

This reply was dumb, so now it is fixed

• ASUdesigner

ASUdesigner

#32690628 - 4 years ago

Okay here is a better idea I think. Here is a google form you can click on and fill out.

goo.gl/forms/U92r1JdqzS

• axiskae

#32690629 - 4 years ago

In reply to ASUdesigner, #13:

Please change your form to an opt-in;

You need to ask permission before doing anything like sending out emails and assuming everyone wants their name (screen name or real) to be on a poster

And not everyone checks their email/ RT site regularly, so this should be done over time