Forums > The Infamous 535

Let's plan some shit

Posts (31)

• Arisyth

Arisyth FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32658168 - 4 years ago

In reply to wooEcks, #24:

I'm definitely doing Segway on weds morning given the shooting schedules now. Likely the 9:30 ish one. Need to find the companies name.

Post edited 11/08/14 10:55AM

• Noodle99

Noodle99

#32658169 - 4 years ago

In reply to danielderiso, #20:

I'm leaving for the airport now. Hopefully we'll get information about tomorrow soon, but if we can sort out timing and stuff later that'd be cool. Wherever you want to go for food or whatever is good with me.

• SteelcoreWol

SteelcoreWol

#32658170 - 4 years ago

At AUS right now, touring and filming tomorrow, flying back on the 12th- anyone got an extra spot in their room?

• Turdy1

Turdy1 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32658171 - 4 years ago

Is anyone free on the 11th? I'm doing nothing and I'd like to see some of Austin.

• Arisyth

Arisyth FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32658172 - 4 years ago

In reply to wooEcks, #24:

I never made it to the Segway tour. Did you go? How was it?

• wooEcks

wooEcks

#32658173 - 4 years ago

In reply to Arisyth, #30:

I didn't get to go either but, I did cross paths with it occasionally and it looked super goofy and fun. Maybe next time smiley6.gif