Forums > The Infamous 535

Still waiting for my Swag

Posts (5)

• JazzyC

JazzyC

#32701325 - 4 years ago

I'm hoping someone here can help, or put me on the path to getting an answer.

I gifted my spot to someone as I couldn't make it. All I asked was they ship my swag bag. We even agreed on an upper limit in case shipping to the UK turned out to be expensive (this was before we knew what we would get).

The person I gifted my spot to was Jamesr376neo

After a brief message to say he had been, that it was awesome, and that he needed my address for shipping, I have heard nothing. Sadly the only way I can get in contact with him is via this site as he did not give email or anything else. I have sent him a couple more messages since then, the latest being yesterday. But, I have still not had any message back. I know there wasn't much in the swag bag but I did have intentions of using some of it as Christmas gifts, which I informed him as such.

If there is anyone out there that has an email address for this guy, or even knows the guy. Please can they get in touch with him or give me some details.

Obviously, the fault lies with me, and this wasn't really meant to happen so I'm not involving Chelsea or anybody at Rooster Teeth. If I can't track anything down I'll just chalk it up to me being too trusting and to not be so kind in the future.

Any and all help would be great.

Thanks

• OddLittleDuck

OddLittleDuck FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Community Support

#32701326 - 4 years ago

Did you ever get your bag?

• JazzyC

JazzyC

#32701327 - 4 years ago

Sorry, yes I did. I had to do some digging into the user name and looking on sites that weren't RT. But, I finally got hold of the brother (who the spot was gifted to) who after another week of forgetting to send, finally sent it. It arrived about two weeks ago.

I still have not had any acknowledgement from the guy I actually spoke to though.

• OddLittleDuck

OddLittleDuck FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Community Support

#32701328 - 4 years ago

I'm glad you got it! I was just going to send you mine if you hadn't haha glad it worked out though, sorry some people are crappy.

• JazzyC

JazzyC

#32701329 - 4 years ago

Thanks for the offer. But, I would have declined. Couldn't deprive someone else of their swag. I knew what I was getting into when I said they could have my place, so took the risks on.
    It worked out in the end though. And just a couple of weeks before my LootCrate perk came through too.