Forums > The Infamous 535

Infamous 535 Controller Shells

Posts (14)

• axiskae

axiskae FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32760022 - 4 years ago

The company I work for is looking into getting some hydrographics equipment, so I offered to do some "made-to-order" test pieces for the 535.

So what I can offer is for $15 you can get any design you want the shell (you have to install it yourself, it replaces the factory one). OR if you wanted a whole new controller, you could either send in your old one, or we can buy a new one on your behalf and put the custom shell on for you- no additional cost (except the new controller and $15 for the custom shell)

I made a design for the Infamous 535 specifically (see below) if anyone would like one. The final may not come out exactly like the picture, but will be very similar.

• axiskae

axiskae FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32760023 - 4 years ago

from left to right: Xbox 360, PS3, PS4, XBONE (Xbox One)
    axiskae55123f475e27b.jpg

• MajorKilroy

MajorKilroy FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Infamous 535

#32760024 - 4 years ago

Would it cost extra to have it shipped to Australia?

• axiskae

#32760025 - 4 years ago

In reply to Chris2594, #3:

It would be an additional $5 to ship outside the US for the shell only, not sure how much extra if you wanted a new controller with the custom shell

• wraith_333

wraith_333

#32760026 - 4 years ago

Already ordered mine can't wait for it to arrive.

• pr0udy

pr0udy FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32760027 - 4 years ago

Potentially stupid question: The 360 ones will fit a wired PC controller, right?

• axiskae

#32760028 - 4 years ago

In reply to srpproud, #6:

The wireless and wired ones are different (360 is the only one that has a wired version), but not by much, just make sure to make note so I make sure you have the right one

• Gigglefist

Gigglefist Infamous 535

#32760029 - 4 years ago

Truly hope I'm not too late. I'd love to buy one.

• axiskae

#32760030 - 4 years ago

@Chris2594 @Gigglefist @srpproud

I got the equipment to do all this myself, since my work decided not to go through with it- if you guys are still interested I can get pre-orders setup, and either have it shipped out to you by the end of August or you could pick it up at RTX.

Let me know if you're still interested, and what you would want.

Post edited 6/21/15 2:05AM

• axiskae

#32760031 - 4 years ago

I looked through, and I can also match chatpads to the controller for $5 additional (chatpads for the ps3, ps4, xbox 360, and xbox one all appear to be ~$25 if I order them on a 2-3 week wait)

And yes, any controller, be it WiiU gamepad to NES lightgun to Atari 2600 wheel, and everything in-between

Smaller controllers are cheaper to do because they use less materials, larger controllers or ones that split into more than 2 pieces would be additional cost.

Be sure to let me know in you're interested and what controllers/accessories you'd be bringing, so I can math out how much materials I need to buy ahead of time.

I can also offer a simple re-color (professionally respray using spraypaint), without a design, for $5;
    multi-color for $7;
    or a re-color with simple patterns (that I would be able to make by masking off portions) for $10.

• pr0udy

pr0udy FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32760032 - 4 years ago

In reply to axiskae, #9:

I'm definitely still interested in a wired, PC-compatible 360 controller, which I can pick up at RTX. You want the money via Paypal?

EDIT: I'd need a new (or used, I don't really mind) controller as well as the shell.

Post edited 6/22/15 12:44PM

• axiskae

#32760033 - 4 years ago

In reply to srpproud, #11:

Message sent w/ pricing info and details.

• wraith_333

wraith_333

#32760034 - 4 years ago

You already know what I want.

• Funsiz3

Funsiz3

#32867447 - 3 years ago

Can I possibly still get one? (PS4 plox) If possible?