Forums > The Infamous 535

You and Your Shirt!

Posts (37)

• OddLittleDuck

OddLittleDuck FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Community Support

#32610124 - 4 years ago

Since it seems the shirts are starting to roll in, I would love to see everyone in them! Post your pics below! This just seems to make the whole experience more real to me :D

17V7IAw

• OddLittleDuck

OddLittleDuck FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Community Support

#32610125 - 4 years ago

So this was my first time posting an image haha didn't work. Next try!

imgur.com/17V7IAw

• axiskae

axiskae FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32610126 - 4 years ago

It's a hoodie, not a shirt, and I removed the background and added a logo...but same difference axiskae53e3aabc2c452.jpg
    Still wish I had found a sledgehammer, but all I had was an axe

• axiskae

axiskae FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32610127 - 4 years ago

In reply to stina, #2:

For images you want "[img]" before the link, and "[/img]" after the link(without the quotation marks "")- for yours end everyone elses reference

And of course, always hit preview first to see if it looks right

• patrickecho

patrickecho

#32610128 - 4 years ago

Oh man, I wish I'd got a hoodie! These shirts are awesome!

• OddLittleDuck

#32610129 - 4 years ago

Yeah I did the img thing, but it just showed up as a little clear box. Meh. Very nice hoodie though! :)

• Inkpen

Inkpen

#32610130 - 4 years ago

20140821_155629_zps064fc8b0.jpg

I got mine in too! I actually ordered a second- I think I'm gonna try and make this one into a tank top. Then at least if I botch it terribly, I have another whole shirt to wear.

• Awerdude13

Awerdude13 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold RTX Guardian 2x

#32610131 - 4 years ago

I'm kinda sad because it apparently hasn't shown up yet

• Voicey

Voicey FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32610132 - 4 years ago

I can't get the international thing to work so looks like i won't be getting a t-shirt

• pr0udy

pr0udy FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32610133 - 4 years ago

What's not working Voicey? 'Cause I did mine through the PayPal link today.

• Drummerdoug

Drummerdoug FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32610134 - 4 years ago

10376844_10203601156362081_2128744941742

First day of classes so I figured I would rep the 535 at........
    CjYku8.gif

• axiskae

#32610135 - 4 years ago

Looks like Chelsea got herself a white shirt, and she also got Burnie a Chestnut one- as soon as I see a picture with them in it, it's going here.

• Inkpen

Inkpen

#32610136 - 4 years ago

You guys look AWESOME! So excited!

• GraceSquiggle

GraceSquiggle FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Infamous 535

#32610137 - 4 years ago

vSyCqzs.jpg
    Showing off this awesome shirt before school

• AbsoluteAlex

AbsoluteAlex FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Absolute

#32610138 - 4 years ago

3x74YAq.jpg

Yay finally got it! :)

• afa1234

afa1234

#32610139 - 4 years ago

I went and did the Ice bucket challenge, but I'm still editing the video because it was a trek to get to where I did it. but had this picture so I could show off the shirt, by the way i challenged the rt community and everyone in 535!tCjYybO.jpg

• OvDemise

OvDemise FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Infamous 535

#32610140 - 4 years ago

I was at PAX Prime this weekend and had the awesome opportunity to talk to Burnie about Lazer Team. All I can says is that I'm really excited for what they have in store for us. :) He also signed my shirt!

OY9iwYF.jpg

• axiskae

#32610141 - 4 years ago

In reply to LukeTH, #17:

Shyster, grats on the sigs

• KiplingSenpai

KiplingSenpai FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32610142 - 4 years ago

I didn't have any money when the shirts were available, can I still get my hands on one or have I missed my chance? :P

• axiskae

#32610143 - 4 years ago

In reply to KiplingDash, #19:

You can get one made yourself, the official images are in the 535 Timeline post #7

• JazzyC

JazzyC

#32610144 - 4 years ago

So. I hate photos of myself. Much less taking them of myself.

Just got my t-shirt today. Shipped to the UK in pretty quick time.

JKYwXFm.jpg?11j1EhSq.jpg?1rU7P07e.jpg?1

• JRugg

JRugg FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold 535

#32610145 - 4 years ago

u6nARhP.jpg It arrived today! smiley0.gif

• teela

teela

#32610146 - 4 years ago

Any way of tracking the international shirts? I've got a dodgy postman and I'm worried mine might not arrive :-/

• DarkAdro

DarkAdro FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32610147 - 4 years ago

In reply to Teela, #23:

I received an email from stamps.com with a tracking number in it the day after it was posted, and my shirt was delivered last month actually on the 19th.

• teela

teela

#32610148 - 4 years ago

That's worrying, mine was part of the first round and I either never got or missed that email :(