Forums > The Infamous 535

535 RTX 2015

Posts (23)

• axiskae

axiskae FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32690651 - 4 years ago

So now that RT is done with the 535- another meetup is something that would have to be for a non-535 event.

This thread is for anyone who wants to do a group meetup over RTX, which is August 7-9th, 2015, to discuss things to do, places to go, and arrange carpooling (this time actually doing it properly, since we have a long while to plan, instead of showing up and hoping for a ride or taking taxis)

Personally, I have never gone to any RTX, but will be applying to be a Guardian for RTX 2015, if I get accepted I can work out group housing (though this time actually in Austin, not Lake Travis) and it would be for a longer period of time (1-2 weeks).

• SukottoD

SukottoD FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32690652 - 4 years ago

In reply to axiskae, #1:

With me having to miss out on the 535 trip, I'm HOPING to be able to arrange a multi-week holiday for next year to America, which would include coming to RTX.
    If it does work out, it would be awesome to have a 535 meet-up.

• Awerdude13

Awerdude13 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold RTX Guardian 2x

#32690653 - 4 years ago

I'm definitely going

• wraith_333

wraith_333

#32690654 - 4 years ago

I'm going since I couldn't make it to the shoot. So yeah lets get together at RTX

• imJoshAdams

imJoshAdams FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Infamous 535

#32690655 - 4 years ago

I will be going, but I'll beer going with a friend, and we will be getting a room at whatever hotel RT has a deal on.

Or, alternatively, it seems as if it may be possible that I will be living in Austin by then, and if that is the case then we will go from there.

• wraith_333

wraith_333

#32690656 - 4 years ago

Josh your drunk go home.

• imJoshAdams

imJoshAdams FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Infamous 535

#32690657 - 4 years ago

Wait, why are they serving bud light at a Microsoft store party? WHO GAVE ME THIS?

• afa1234

afa1234

#32690658 - 4 years ago

im gonna try to go but I'm not sure if i can make it yet, my schedule is gonna change drastically in the coming months. then again the august heat might kill me

• pr0udy

pr0udy FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32690659 - 4 years ago

I definitely want to go to RTX, but I'm still waiting to see if I'll be going with friends from the UK. I don't suppose anyone would mind if I brought two non-535ers into the fold if it made up the numbers to bring the cost per head down?

• SteelcoreWol

SteelcoreWol

#32690660 - 4 years ago

I plan on going, with one or two non-535 friends. I definitely would like to participate in 535 activities, if anyone arranges some they need people for.

• wraith_333

wraith_333

#32690661 - 4 years ago

Hey I don't see why it would be a problem bringing non-535ers everyone is welcome specially to get the cost down and yeah we definitely need to do some 535 activities.

• smuet2

smuet2

#32690662 - 4 years ago

I know I'm going to RTX anyway so I'd totally be down!

• PephanyStepp

PephanyStepp Classy Cunt

#32690663 - 4 years ago

It's a tradition for me to go every year! I am absolutely willing to attend any 535 meet ups. Those who have shorts should definitely bring them for a group picture or something. Can't wait, had so much fun meeting some of you at the shoots!

• CWG4BF

CWG4BF FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32690664 - 4 years ago

Ill be there

• jurassic_jake

jurassic_jake FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32690665 - 4 years ago

I would love to go, but as I couldn't really afford the 535 trip, I doubt that I will be attending RTX so soon afterwards. However, maybe the 535 should have an annual meetup each year at RTX, that way it is not as big a deal if someone can't make it the convention one year. Opinions?

• wraith_333

wraith_333

#32690666 - 4 years ago

that actually sounds like a good plan make it an annual get together for the 535.

• jurassic_jake

jurassic_jake FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32690667 - 4 years ago

Yeah, that way, if someone can't make it one year, it's not like they miss this one time thing.

• wraith_333

wraith_333

#32690668 - 4 years ago

well we should put it up for a vote regardless I'm going to try and make it an annual thing.

• jurassic_jake

#32690669 - 4 years ago

You know what my vote would be.

• LizB

LizB

#32690670 - 4 years ago

I'm definitely going. I hope to see some people I met during filming there. I'm down with a meetup. smiley0.gif

• afa1234

afa1234

#32690671 - 4 years ago

also goin! just got my tickets last weekend

• axiskae

axiskae FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32690672 - 4 years ago

Totally forgot about this thread- I ended up getting accepted as a Guardian, and rented a house from the 3rd to 23rd, I have room for anyone who would want to stay after the 10th, as well as I will have a wii with wii/gamecube games loaded onto an external drive (for speed and to keep my disc safe durign travel)

If anybody wanted to stop by, feel free; and if you wanted to stay after the 10th, its only $40/night for a floor spot

• axiskae

#32690673 - 4 years ago

Also there should be several table-top games such as D&D being hosted, and there is a group of people that were wanting to go out to karaoke as much as possible