Hey, sorry I've been fairly quiet on here, I've never been great at introducing myself to large communities like this.
I was just wondering if anyone knew whether our first choice dates were when we would definitely be needed. I'm coming from england and have been waiting to book my flights / hotel until knowing where we're going to be filming as Chelsea seemed to be saying it wouldn't just be Stage 5. But I also don't want to book it all to find out that all the slots they wanted people for on the day I chose had already been filled.
The longer I leave it the trickier / more expensive booking seems to be, so it's looking like I'll have to book it all and gamble a bit, or not come if it gets too late otherwise.